[GE users] 2 groups in "queue_priority" ??

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Jul 27 11:42:20 BST 2004

Seems to be the feature of the scheduler, you are looking for. There you
can specify:

queue_sort_method          seqno

And you have to setup the queue sequence number for each queue in the
desired manner. The priority in a queue is in SGE (not SGEEE) just the
nice value for the submitted jobs.

Cheers - Reuti