[GE users] Tight Integration of MPICH with SGE

Waseem Ahmad Waseem.Ahmad.1 at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 27 15:58:24 BST 2004

Reuti!
- I am running SGE on Solaris 9.
- I did use catch_rsh in the PE startup
- Job is first task is set to false too.
- I dont know about -V for qrsh. Can you please exaplin it a little.

Thanks.