[GE users] Tight Integration of MPICH with SGE

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Jul 27 16:24:53 BST 2004

Hi,

some programs need some environment variables set up also on the slave
nodes in the correct way. So I added -V to the qrsh command in the rsh
wrapper in the mpi directory (man qsub to get the explanation of -V).
Are you using ch_p4 device? Some programs using MPI have built in to use
ssh instead. This you can adjust with:

export P4_RSHCOMMAND=rsh

to get rsh again.

Do you get the broken pipe error in any of the output files of SGE or in
the output of your program?

Reuti