[GE users] Tight Integration of MPICH with SGE

Waseem Ahmad Waseem.Ahmad.1 at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 27 16:46:06 BST 2004

Reuti!

All of the required environment variables are set on slave nodes
too.Yes, i am using ch_p4 device. The broken pipe error is corrected
now. It was reported by SGE .e* files. Instead i get the following error.
Cannot read /tmp/machines.
Looked for files with extension solaris in
directory /gridware/sge/mpich-1.2.5.2/util/machines
This is reported in the Programme output.
Note that i am able to run the sample script for testing tight
integration provided in the mpi directory. But when i try to run my perl
script which spawns mpi jobs through mpirun, i get above mentioned problem.

Thanks.