[GE users] Tight Integration of MPICH with SGE

Waseem Ahmad Waseem.Ahmad.1 at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 27 23:31:40 BST 2004

Reuti!
     Thanks. I am now able to run MPI jobs tightly integrated with SGE.
Problem was simply with perl script not being able to access the
environemnet variables.
You were of great help. Thanks again.
-waseem