[GE users] SGE5.3 in FreeBSD

Francisco-Jose Bernab -Pellicer fjbp2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 12:29:31 BST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm installing SGE5.3 in a machine with FreeBSD.

I have already done it in machines with Debian and
Solaris 9.

According to the README.arch file:

       SOLARIS86 ---> solaris86
       LINUX6    ---> glinux

And that's what I wrote when installing SGE5.3 in
those machines:

   ./myinst -allall solaris86
   ./myinst -allall glinux

So, what should I write in case of FREEBSD_I386. I
have tried with fbsd_i386, but I get the following
mistake:

-------------------
Checking and creating binary directories
architecture "fbsd-i386" not supported
------------------

After that, nothing get installed. I show you the
folders created after compilation.

gridengine/source/3rdparty/qmake/FREEBSD_I386
/gridengine/source/3rdparty/qmon/FREEBSD_I386
/gridengine/source/3rdparty/qtcsh/FREEBSD_I386
/gridengine/source/3rdparty/remote/FREEBSD_I386
/gridengine/source/3rdparty/sge_depend/FREEBSD_I386
/gridengine/source/FREEBSD_I386

I hope you can help me.

Cheers,

Paco.

=====
Francisco Jos? Bernab? Pellicer

Laboratorio de Computaci?n Grid (1.10)
Edificio D
30071 Espinardo Murcia Spain
Phone: +34 968 36 39 95
Mobile: +34 616 20 22 07
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
 Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
 I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannh?user Gate.
 All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain."
(Blade Runner, 1982)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail