[GE users] prolog leaves queues in Error state

Rene Salmon rsalmon at tulane.edu
Thu Jul 29 15:39:22 BST 2004

I have one submit/administrative node and a bunch of compute/execution
hosts.  I really don't want to have to go and make all these compute nodes
submit/adminstrative as well.

If I do this as a prolog script then the prolog script should execute on
the submit/administrative hosts correct?  If so the prolog script should
execute before all the PE scripts correct?

Thanks
Rene