[GE users] SGE 5.3 end of life

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Jun 2 17:56:38 BST 2004

	A thousand apologies for apparently living in a hole the last few months, but
I've been told by someone I recommended SGE to that apparently 5.3's end of
life has been announced and there will be no "free" versions of v6.

http://wwws.sun.com/software/gridware/5.3/index.html

	Is this so?  Am I correct in assuming that the Open Source version of SGE
will be a snapshot of the 5.3 last release and after Oct 15/2004 it will not
be available for download?

	I've done a search of the mailing list archives but can't find any mention of
this...

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
Once, adv.:
	Enough.