[GE users] specific process on specific node ( host )

Jonathan Zweig jzweig at mii.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 2 20:29:36 BST 2004

It seems as though I haven't been clear about exactly what were trying to
do.  We are not trying to submit separate jobs using multiple calls to qsub.
There is 1 call to qsub and that is : > qsub -p2 mpich 3 script.sh .  The
script.sh calls a java MPI class which has 3 processes which will run on 3
different machines.  What we want to be able to do is specify for each of
those processes which host they will run on.  For example, process with MPI
rank 0 will run on MachineA, process with MPI rank 1 will run on MachineB,
and so on.  Please help.

Jon