[GE users] SGE 5.3 end of life

Aaron Turner aaron at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu Jun 3 11:09:48 BST 2004

Thankyou, that's very helpful and clears away the confusion!

We've been doing some background experimentation with the
beta (sadly we've not had as much time to play with it as
we'd like) but we should get time to do more work with the
6.0 release over the next 6 weeks. Based on this we'll then
look at reccomendations for WRG-wide deployment.

Thanks

Aaron Turner