[GE users] qhost not showing resource on new install of SGE6

bdsimmns bdsimmns at memphis.edu
Thu Jun 10 20:17:54 BST 2004

I was using a ROCKS distribution, but was having difficulty customizing
it to meet my needs.  It had SGEE5.3 in it.  I setup a new machine and
installed RH9 and SGE 6 on it.  sge_execd is running on the machines,
and they can communicate with the master.

Any thoughts as to what may be wrong?  am I supposed to
modify /etc/services to add the port numbers that the services should
communicate over?

I did do this on the master when I set it up.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Ben