[GE users] Re: SGE 6.0 and DRMAA

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 14 16:36:10 BST 2004

* See:  http://www.drmaa.org, the spec is there

* for SGE DRMAA C lib it is in the following of the CVS tree, not sure if it
is in binary distro or not
gridengine/source/libs/japi/drmaa.h
gridengine/source/<arch>/libdrmaa.so

drmaa.h has many useful comments in the source to help understand DRMAA.

* see http:://www.cpan.org search for Schedule::DRMAAc.  It is a Perl API
built on DRMAA lib written by me (shameless plug).  Even if you don't use
it, there are build notes in it that help you figure out DRMAA.

* see SGE man pages for DRMAA function descriptions