[GE users] Re: SGE 6.0 and DRMAA

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 14 17:04:45 BST 2004

Well, one way would be to download the Perl API, follow the compile instructions and pay close attention to how it compiles and links to the drmaa libs.  The commands will be visible when you type make.

I had to dig up one of my notes, but here is how you would compile the example.c program that is in the SGE distro

gcc example.c -L $SGE_ROOT/lib/sol-sparc -ldrmaa -lsocket -lnsl -lm -lpthread

You can see there are four standard libraries to link to besides drmaa.