[GE users] Re: SGE 6.0 and DRMAA

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Mon Jun 14 18:28:48 BST 2004

Tim's comment is about linking on Solaris. Depending on the OS, the
libraries you need to link against would be different...

The easiest way is to download the source, and run "aimk test_drmaa".

But you will need to do a few "configure" commands before using aimk.

Rayson

P.S.  please subscribe to the list (my mail filter may not accept private
emails)