[GE users] execution host in a different domain to the qmaster

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 02:14:06 BST 2004

When you install, the scripts ask you:
"Are all hosts of your cluster in one DNS domain?"

If you say yes (the default), then SGE will ignore the
domain name. If you forget what you chose, you can
check by:

% qconf -mconf

And if you have the line below, then you have told SGE
to ignore the DNS domain.

ignore_fqdn               true

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail