[GE users] Mirgation from SGE5.3 to SGE6.0

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed Jun 16 09:23:59 BST 2004

Andrea,

no, there is no possibility to migrate submitted job from 5.3 to 6.0.

We suggest the installation of the new cluster (in a new SGE_ROOT) and
draining the old cluster and enabling the new cluster (thorugh notifying
users, disabling queues on the old cluster and stepwise enabling queues in
the new cluster).

Andy