[GE users] handling multiple sites

Lengyel, Florian FLengyel at gc.cuny.edu
Sat Jun 19 17:53:32 BST 2004

These use globus. I've tried them. They are slow, and tend to leave orphan
files. The tomcat integration tends to run for a few hours, then leaves
zonbies around, whether you submit jobs to it or not. As I mentioned, the
globus desived scedulers are not (yet) suitable for production use. They are
fine for experimenters interested in imagining what might work after the
bugs are fixed. This is why I was asking for non-globus alternatives.

Have you tried these? Are they being used in production anywhere?
Are they being used in production with sge 6 (the question concerned sge 6)?
sge 5?