[GE users] SGE 5.3p6 on Sun Opteron running SuSE 8

Boone J. Severson severson at cray.com
Mon Jun 21 17:09:14 BST 2004

Hello,

Doublecheck that there's not a "master" shell script that is run before
the user's shell script. TCSH users on our SuSE 9 grid had a "cd"
command in their master shell script that would put the user's path in
the title bar. I can't for the life of me remember where it was, but
it's part of the standard SuSE installation.

Boone