[GE users] Two networks cards in qmaster with SGE 6.0 problem

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Fri Jun 25 10:11:42 BST 2004

Reuti,

looks like this is a bug. The aliased hostname (the most left name in the
file) should be written to the "act_qmaster" name file.

Could you please file a bug in Issuezilla - it's a P2 in my opinion because
I think there's suitable workaround (A bad woraround might be that after
starting qmaster the startup script changes the act_qmaster file content -
befroe the scheduler start. This might work.

Andy