[GE users] qconf segfault on RH9

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 30 09:27:15 BST 2004

Hi Kervin,

I guess you mean qmon. qmon was build against OpenMotif and there might be
problems with lesstif. Can you give it a try with Openmotif and tell me if the
problem still exists.
You've been using any precompiled binaries I suppose ?

Andre

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 kervin at adevsoft.com wrote:

> What Motif library was the Linux QConf 6.0 binaries built against?
>
> QConf currently segfaults against the Redhat 9.0 supplied LessTiff library and
> any of its updates.  The segfaults occurs whenever I click on any of the qconf
> buttons and apparently originates in the LessTif library.
>
> Has anyone got qconf to run on Redhat 9?  What Motif library did you use?
>
> Kervin

Andre Alefeld                Phone: ++49 (0)941 3075-255
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7	     mailto: andre.alefeld at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg           http://www.sun.com/grid