[GE users] Two networks cards in qmaster with SGE 6.0 problem

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jun 30 17:50:09 BST 2004

 > Can you please try to make a telnet to the qmaster:

> >telnet [YOUR UP AND RUNNING QMASTER HOSTNAME] [YOUR QMASTER PORT]

Telnet is alaways giving the "Connection closed by foreign host."

When I try a qping to either of the external or internal TCP/IP address on the qmaster itself with debug output:

error: cl_com_tcp_connection_complete_request()
[cl_tcp_framework.c/1446] qmaster_read        => hostname resolve error
error: cl_com_tcp_connection_complete_request()
[cl_tcp_framework.c/1478] qmaster_read        => hostname resolve error
error: cl_com_tcp_connection_complete_request()
[cl_tcp_framework.c/1617] qmaster_read        => hostname resolving error
cl_com_tcp_connection_complete_request() [cl_tcp_framework.c/1809]
qmaster_read        => access to client denied

Reuti