[GE users] ./utilbin/irix65/spoolinit fails SGE6 on IRIX

Rene Salmon rsalmon at tulane.edu
Wed Jun 30 22:12:27 BST 2004

Hi list,

I am trying to install SGE6 on an Irix box and during the install I
get this error message.

Setup spooling
--------------

Command failed: ./utilbin/irix65/spoolinit method

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

infotext: too few arguments

Unknown spooling method. Exit.

I saw a similar porting on installs for Mac OSX and SGE6 and it turned out
to be some missing libs for the berkeley DB.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Or know what libs I need to install to get this to work?

Thank you
Rene

-
--