[GE users] ./utilbin/irix65/spoolinit fails SGE6 on IRIX

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed Jun 30 23:45:47 BST 2004

If you suspect that is related to missing libraries -- something similar to
what Chris had encountered before:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?
msgId=17027&listName=users

You can do "ldd utilbin/irix65/spoolinit" to see if all the shared
libraries are installed on the system.

You can also run utilbin/irix65/spoolinit by hand, and see if it can go
pass the dynamic linking phrase.

Rayson