[GE users] qselect problem

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Tue May 4 09:14:55 BST 2004

Kirk,

could you please send the definition of the failing complex attributes:

  # qconf -sc host| egrep "os|platform|release....."

and examples how their definition look in the hosts and global host:

  # qconf -se global

and some examples of e.g. the Linux hosts:

  # qconf -se <hostname>

Or are the attribute defined at a queue level (partially) as well?

A simple test I did (host complex attribute setting) works well.

Did you verify the your "qselect" command (which is a symlink) point to the
correct "qstat" command?

Does "qstat" select the correct queues:

  # qstat -f -l os=Linux

Andy