[GE users] multiple clusters

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed May 5 19:43:45 BST 2004

If you are not going to upgrade to SGE6 soon, may be you can using COD
(Cluster-on-Demand) to load balance your clusters...

"Dynamic Virtual Clusters in a Grid Site Manager"

http://issg.cs.duke.edu/cod/

The idea is that you adjust the size of clusters by moving machines from
one master to another.

Rayson