[GE users] External API for SGE?

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Wed May 5 22:30:41 BST 2004

External API for SGE?Hi,
    I haven't made a major announcement yet.  But if you're interested in a Perl API to use SGE (6.0 bheta and up) then you can look at Schedule::DRMAAc in the CPAN (www.cpan.org).
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Williamson, Jay (John G)
  To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
  Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 5:12 AM
  Subject: [GE users] External API for SGE?

  Hi.

  I see some documentation about there being an API for application integration into SGE in a future release, will SGE 6 include this API for application integration? If not, does anyone know what release this is planned for? We would like to make some of our internal applications SGE aware and want a stable API with which to work with.

  On a related note, does anyone have information regarding what Vendor applications are SGE aware? How about vendors that are planning on making their sw SGE aware?

  Thanks much - Jay Williamson