[GE users] Reprioritization

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Fri May 7 09:02:17 BST 2004

Hi,

> On 06-May-2004 Andy Schwierskott wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the dynamic reprioritization module (PTF) is not ported to AIX and HP-UX.
> >
> > Andy
>
> And what's about the parameter "priority" in the queue configuration_

This is the nice value. See queue_conf(5).

It works as follows: In SGEEE by default the dynamic reprioritization is
used on OS'es where it is supported. Otherwise the priority value is used.
To turn off dynamic reprioritization you can set NO_REPRIORITIZATION=true in
the "execd_params" section of the global/local cluster config.

Andy