[GE users] dry run and load thresholds

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Sat May 8 16:05:32 BST 2004

Andreas,

I also think that the current dry run behaviour is the right behaviour.

If "dry run with debitations" returns true, it doesn't always mean the job
will be dispatched when you actually submit it, since other jobs may take
the resource needed right after the dry run but still before the user
submits the job.

Rayson