[GE users] Some apparently unexplained qstat codes:

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon May 10 21:31:36 BST 2004

Florian,

they are a combination of the individual states (see qstat man page):

   dr -> job has been registered for deletion
   hr -> running job, which got a hold (will be in hold state after next
         rescheduling if it occurs
   Eqw -> pending (qw) job in error state
   Ehqw -> pending (qw) job in error state with a hold

Andy