[GE users] SGE6.0beta2 and qrsh

Maxime Ritter maxime.ritter at thales-tts.com
Tue May 11 16:35:34 BST 2004

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

I just installed SGE 6.0 beta 2 on my account (with no root right). SGE
seems to be working (at least qmon, qstat and qsub with the examples
are working), but qrsh doesn't work. It waits until there is a free slot if
needed, but once the program should run, I get an error message :

[ritter at pc3586 ~]$ qrsh uptime
error: 129:

What does error 129 mean ? Did I found a bug ? Am I too stupid to use SGE ?

--
Maxime Ritter