[GE users] Uninstall SGE?

Jmail jmail at valleyserve.com
Tue May 11 21:55:17 BST 2004

I receive this error when running qrsh: "rcmd: socket: Permission denied"

I noticed that I have "nosuid" all over in my NFS load files, including in the
directory where I have installed SGE. The creator of the cluster I'm now
administering told me to move the SGE installation to another directory mounted
with the "suid" option. How do I uninstall from my current location, so that I
can reinstall in another location?

Thanks for the help,
Sam