[GE users] Array Job Input Format?

Jmail jmail at valleyserve.com
Wed May 12 22:05:39 BST 2004

I have a file containing a different input on each line. I need SGE to
distribute the job of running the same executable file for each input line. How
can I format a single input file, and a corresponding command, so that an array
job will run for each line of input line in the file?

Thanks for your help,
Sam