[GE users] "locking down" grid machines

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 01:07:26 BST 2004

I am hoping to modify sshd so that -i means "ignore
/etc/nologin" instead of "run under inetd mode", which
is the behaviour currently even for the SGE enchanced
sshd.

For those are are interested in the new SGE-enchanced
sshd:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=17340&listName=users
http://members.rogers.com/gridengine/sgessh

I think most people want to restrict interactive usage
of the cluster nodes to SGE only, so may be this "-i"
flag is good enough.

 -Ron