[GE users] Configure mandatory resources for a queue ?

Voetelink D. voetelink at ecn.nl
Mon May 17 15:59:51 BST 2004

Stephan Grell wrote:

> No, all queues, which have the complex attached to them have the
> forced attribute. You could create a new complex "forced", add the
> resource which is forced, and attach that complex to the queues,
> which require the resource request. This will result in only jobs
> running in those queues, which request the attribute.

Ah, my mistake. I put it in the 'queues' complex. After putting
it in a new complex, it did exactly what I wanted!

Thanks go to both Sean and Stephan.

Dennis

D. Voetelink
UNIX Systems Administrator

Energy research Centre of the Netherlands
Facilities Department - Automation Services

Petten, Netherlands

e-mail : voetelink at ecn.nl
phone  : (+31) 224 564738