[GE users] Re: Selecting jobs by name

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Mon May 17 23:38:58 BST 2004

The answer is yes, SGE will expand the job name to match all the jobs in
the qmaster...

Using SGE6beta2:

> qstat
job-ID  prior   name       user         state submit/start at
     13 0.00000 sleep      rayson         qw    05/17/2004
     14 0.00000 sleep      rayson         qw    05/17/2004
> qdel "slee*"
rayson has registered the job 13 for deletion
rayson has registered the job 14 for deletion

Rayson