[GE users] Re: CPU Sets / SGE

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 02:12:45 BST 2004

Michael,

I don't think this is very difficult to do -- I just
looked at the cpuset manpage from the SGI homepage.

But may be you can tell us what you want to do? Are
you planning to allocate the cpuset on demand, or you
are planning to create the cpusets at boot time and
just want SGE to schedule jobs to the pre-allocated
cpusets?

 -Ron

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/