[GE users] using kerberos rsh for qrsh

Karsten Petersen karsten.petersen at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue May 18 11:38:23 BST 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, John Hearns wrote:
> > I will try that. it seems to be exactly what i need.
> > Is it hard to implement a token life time extension?
> At CERN they have a big Platform LSF installation,
> Kerberos and AFS.
> They have a mechanism for token life time extension,
> which is needed if you run long jobs.
>
> Apologies, but I can;t find any directly relevant documents
> on Google.

Just some days ago I wrote a short paper which is about extending AFS
tokens and describes several ways:
	http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~kapet/kb/krb_afs_batch/

Best wishes, Karsten Petersen
--
Dipl. Inf. Karsten Petersen,  Universitaetsrechenzentrum,  TU Chemnitz
         E-Mail:  kapet at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
        Telefon:  (0371) - 531 - 1725
   Arbeitsplatz:  Strasse der Nationen 62  //  Raum 1/B301.A