[GE users] SUSE 9.1 and SGE

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Wed May 19 08:17:52 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 07:39, John Hearns wrote:

> > Architecture UNSUPPORTED-linux not supported by this procedure!
> John,
>    I have installed and run SGE fine on SuSE 9.1, on an Opteron cluster.
I apologise. That's SuSE 9.0 of course. I plead posting at 7:30 my time.

There are posts in the list archives though on the UNSUPPORTED
architecture on SuSE.
Look in the script util/arch where it looks for the version of libc on
your system.
Try running  strings /lib/libc.so.6 | grep "GNU C Library"
Which version is on a SuSE 9.1 system? (its 2.3.2 on 9.0)