[GE users] SUSE 9.1 and SGE

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed May 19 17:16:35 BST 2004

John,

just remove the "afs" token from the startup script being installed. Then
the "insserv" part of the installation will not fail.

Please look in the install script and "grep" for inserv to find out how to
manullay add the SGE startup script to the boot scripts.

Seems like some newer distribution refuse to install the script of a service
is not available.

Andy