[GE users] mpich machinefile hostlist

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 01:42:21 BST 2004

Please read the sge_pe(5) MANPAGE.

You can modify the PE settings, and with some tunings
to start_proc_args, I think SGE can provide what you
want to do.

Last but not least, are the "modules" you are talking
about part of 1 big parallel job? Or, you want to
submit 1 job and have multiple parallel jobs as 1 big
"job".

 -Ron

http://messenger.yahoo.com/