[GE users] specific process on specific node ( host )

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 01:51:36 BST 2004

I think you can provide a list of queues ("queues" are
actually job containers in SGE) when you qsub, see the
-q option for qsub.

Also, you can set up "resources", and request for them
when you qsub (the -l option for qsub). I think this
is more straight-forward than providing the list of
queues: for example, if you want your jobs to run on
machines with 2GB of memory or with special hardware,
and you can just request for that: SGE will provide
the best match for you.

 -Ron

http://messenger.yahoo.com/