[GE users] specific process on specific node ( host )

Jonathan Zweig jzweig at mii.ucla.edu
Thu May 27 03:12:42 BST 2004

Hello,
You can specify lists of queues to qsub; BUT sge will choose the least
loaded from the list you supply, so this doesn't solve my problem.  My issue
is that I have a set of jobs which run in parallel, and I want some of them
to run on some machines, and other parts of the parallel system to run on
other machines.  I think we're talking about two different things.

Jon