[GE users] logfile question

Beth Meyer beth at wildbrain.com
Tue Nov 2 18:34:10 GMT 2004

The script pipes output to a file (so the people in charge of checking
only have to look at one file) and is curretly designed to run on a
timed basis.  I'd prefer not to use the epilog script due to the
potential for clashes at write time. I could use file-locking to prevent
that if that's the best option; but I was hoping for a setting somewhere
that would cause SGE to log the name of output files either into the
accounting file or some kind of job history file.

Beth