[GE users] wait to limit jobs to a specific queue?

Chris Croswhite csc at cadence.com
Tue Nov 2 21:11:55 GMT 2004

Folks,

is there a way to limit the number of jobs that can be submited to a
queue?  I found how to keep too many jobs running on a global level (for
all queues).  The hope was that I could control how many jobs can be
executed at any given time within particular queues.  This comes out of
the necessity to control how many "interactive" jobs a particular use
can have so that they do not use all the slots available on the farm
(which has happened several times now).

Thanks for the help.