[GE users] Installing SGE V6 on Linux - missing sgebdb script

David C. Kovar kovar at 1srg.org
Tue Nov 2 23:25:42 GMT 2004

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to do a fresh install of SGE V6 on a Linux system. I went with
the Berkeley DB option via a server. The setup for the server went well
enough until it came time to copy the init scripts from sge_root/defaults to
/etc/init.d. Turns out that the defaults directory was never populated.

I looked through the source tree and couldn't find the scripts there either
so am rather stuck.

Is there an updated version of the installation package available or can
someone simply send me whatever scripts are supposed to be in that
directory?

Many thanks....

-David