[GE users] Undeliverable emails

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed Nov 3 15:25:46 GMT 2004

The quickest workaround is to write a script to do some processing so that
"username at machinename.mydomain.com" gets changed to "username at mydomain.com"
before calling the real mailer.

After that, point the SGE mailer to your script with "qconf -mconf".

Rayson

>Hi List,
>
>We are receiving lots of undeliverable email notifications because SGE
sends email notifications for job events as
username at machinename.mydomain.com. All of our cluster machines are
configured to send email to username at mydomain.com not
username at machine.domain.com.

notifications to username at mydomain.com