[GE users] Download page problem

Pacey, Mike m.pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:57:26 GMT 2004

I've been trying without success to download files from the gridengine
download page:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

Selecting any of the listed files for download simply causes the page
the reload. It looks like the page is a cgi script which takes a
download argument when you selected a file, in which case it's broken.
Is there a direct URL I can have to the directory these files are stored
in?

Thanks,
Mike.

-----

Dr Mike Pacey,                         Email: M.Pacey at lancaster.ac.uk
High Performance Systems Support,      Phone: 01524 593543
Information Systems Services,            Fax: 01524 594459
Lancaster University,
Lancaster LA1 4YW