[GE users] Trying to use starter_method with sge 6.0

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 8 15:02:13 GMT 2004

It does go into the queue and get executed (without using the starter)
, and I get the debug output that I pasted last night from the
sge_execd. It's weird in that that config debug output  doesn't even
show a value for starter_method, while it does for the prolog and
epilog and everything else.

--bob