[GE users] All queues mysteriously temporarily not available

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Mon Nov 8 23:18:22 GMT 2004

I think a lot of things can cause the queues to turn into error state...
before, I have a machine where the home directories were not mounted, and
SGE couldn't write some of the log files and caused problems.

Also, I think if the start_proc has an error, you can run into problems as
well... did you check the logs??

Rayson