[GE users] How to redirect the output ???

Co Thai Ngo cngo at nmsu.edu
Mon Nov 8 23:59:46 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem with redirecting the output of the finished jobs. In my
cluster, there is one submit host accessible to all users. But the users can't
access to the rest of the cluster. Then, when the users submit their jobs, the
stdout and stderr files are generated on the host which has executed the job.
Anh this host is not accessible by the users. I could use qsub -o to specify
the output path within that host. But I don't know how I could redirect the
output to the original host, from which, the users submit their jobs. I would
appreciate it very much, if you could give me  your advice.

Thank you very much,

--
Co Thai Ngo
Dept. of Biology